benieuwd welke hybride dit is

Gestart door stevenvdb, februari 13, 2016, 16:21:46 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

stevenvdb

Ik zag deze op de hoofdpagina staan en zou niet direct weten welke hybride dit is. (dat het geen am smient is, is wel wel duidelijk)

http://waarneming.nl/waarneming/view/114623090

Gr, Steven

frankneijts

Vraag me af of er überhaupt een smient spec. in deze hybride zit: zwarte snavel en ontbreken van wit in de vleugel doen daar niet erg aan denken immers + dat zo'n groene veeg op de kruin bij heel veel Anas-hybriden voorkomt.
Groeten,

Frank

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead...
Remember what the dormouse said: feed your head!"
Grace Slick in 'White Rabbit'

stevenvdb

Misschien Kaneel x Siberische? Lijkt me in elk geval Kaneeltaling in te zitten.

Gr, Steven

michel.wissink

Ik heb de vogel vanmorgen ook gezien en gefotografeerd. Ik houd het even op een hybride wintertaling x smient, omdat foto's in de database daar het meest op lijken, maar sta open voor andere inzichten. De vogel is ongeringd.
http://waarneming.nl/waarneming/view/115990792
Groeten,
Michel

Katoelenkiekers.nl

Camera: Fuji FinePix HS10 en FinePix S1
Kijkers: Nikon Action 8x40; Bynolyt Target 60

Alcedo atthis

Very interesting photos Michel,
It adds something to the already existing photos. I think we have to leave the european species here, this combination of traits in this bird fits to nothing.
THe bird appears quite largebilled, but on the other hand  there is a grey-green patch in the head pattern with an inward edge just behind the eye. that is not unusual in BAIKAL TEAL HYBRIDS, but can also occur in some other crosses (e.g. bluewinged x greenwinged or eurasian teal) .

could this be a cross between red shoveler (Anas platalea) and baikal teal ( Anas formosa)?

spotted flak pattern together with greyflanked species results often in such a kind of flank pattern as vsible on your photos. with that ground color of the hybrid , the spotted flanked parent would need to have also a reddish flank coloration. and the partly whitish scapulars and tertials also point to the shoveler group ,

the darkness of the flank might also bring a cinnamon teal in , instead of A. platalea, but what then about the bill?

best regards, Jörn
greetings,
Jörn Lehmhus