(S)Iberische Tjiftjaf Lauwersmeer?

Gestart door garryb, februari 22, 2015, 02:31:47 AM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Jacob Molenaar

zo is het wat duidelijker denk ik:

Citaat van:  Alan Dean
Dear Maarten, first I must say that I cannot claim to great expertise with Iberian Chiffchaff. However, I am copying this reply to José Luis Copete – who certainly can! As you will know, the plumage distinctions of Iberian Chiffchaff are rather subtile. A well-marked individual will have evident yellow in the supercilium and under tail coverts. Also rather paler legs and base to the bill than in typical collybita. It is sometimes said that it looks a bit like an intermediate between Common Chiffchaff and Willow Warbler. In the photos, the bird from the The Netherlands looks to have rather a robust bill for collybita but the plumage is not especially yellow on the supercilium or undertail. Also the legs appear quite dark. These features can be difficult to capture in photos, of course. Sound closer to ibericus than to an alternative 'sweeoo' call from collybita (the inverted 'v') - but it is indeed rather similar to the flatter 'sweeoo' call sometimes given by tristis (the inverted 'u'). Thus, it does have a slight 'rise and fall' structure (with an inflection). I am not sure that this is necessarily 'wrong' for ibericus, however. While a classic ibericus call is more-typically on a downslope throughout its delivery, some sonograms do show an 'up and down' structure (e.g. see British Birds, 1998, 91: 370, Fig. 4). Below is a sonogram I have prepared which shows, first the Dutch chiffchaff call, then an ibericus recorded in Spain (from xeno-canto), then a tristis 'sweeoo' call (recorded in India by Antero Lindholm) and finally a well-marked 'sweeoo' call from a collybita I recorded here in England. The resultant recording is attached as an mp3 file, so that you can judge the relative 'sounds'.
Regards,  Alan.
Groeten van Jacob Molenaar.
Levenslijst vogels 442 soorten, totaal 5000 soorten.

To be at the right moment, at the right place, with the right gear, or not to be, that is the question. B)

oceanodroma

Interessant! Nog geen definitief antwoord maar leerzame info. Ben nu benieuwd wat José luis gaat zeggen...
Dimitri Mulder
oceanodroma

oceanodroma

Op de nieuwe foto's blijf ik het een spannend beestje vinden! Best wel wat geel in de wenkbrauwstreep voor het oog en toch niet zo donkere poten als ik dacht... zou het dan toch..?
http://waarneming.nl/waarneming/view/98279942
Dimitri Mulder
oceanodroma

Paul van Eik

Begrijp ik het goed als ik denk dat deze vogel alleen nog op basis van dna gedetermineerd kan worden?
Met vriendelijke groet,
Paul