"Project" Keverlarven

Gestart door Botervlieg, februari 28, 2012, 07:03:08 AM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Datura

Op Google books staat the Carabidae Larvae of Fennoscandia and Denmark, zoals gebruikelijk vallen er wel wat pagina's weg, maar dat valt bij deze alles mee.
Natuurlijke groeten van
Kim Lotterman

Crossbill guides

arpwifi

Note2self: Toevoegen in dit berichtje:

http://forum.waarneming.nl/smf/index.php?topic=343060.0
http://waarneming.nl/waarneming/view/110389032

Nog:

Engerlingen:

Ritcher, P.O. (1966) White Grubs and their allies: a study of North American Scarabaeoid larvae. - Oregon State University Press, Corvallis. (PDF)

Ritcher, Paul. O. (1967) Keys for identifying larvae of Scarabaeoidea (Coleoptera) to Family and Subfamily. Occasional papers, No.10. Bureau of Entomology, California Dept. of Agriculture. (PDF)

Sreedevi, Kolla; Tyagi, Sakshi (2014) Diagnostics in Larvae of White Grubs (Scarabaeidae: Coleoptera) Important Characters. (PDF)

Sreedevi, Kolla; Chandel, R.S.; Pathania, Mandeep; Stanley, J. (2014) Species distribution and larval diagnostic characters of white grub species, Holotrichia longipennis (Blanchard), H. sikkimensis (Brenske) and H. rosettae Frey. (PDF)

Dittrich-Schröder, G.; Conlong, D.E.; Way, M.J.; Harrison, J.du G.; Mitchell, A. (2009) Identification Key to Scarabaeid beetle larvae attacking sugarcane in South Africa using DNA barcoding and integrative taxonomy. In: Proceedings of the Annual Congress - South African Sugar Technologists' Association; vol.82, pp.500–524. (PDF)

Jameson, Mary Liz; Morón, Miguel Angel (2001) Descriptions of the Larvae of Chlorota cincticollis Blanchard and Chasmodia collaris (Blanchard) (Scarabaeidae: Rutelinae: Rutelini) with a Key to the Larvae of the American Genera of Rutelini. - The Coleopterists Bulletin, vol.55(3), pp.385-396. (PDF)

Böving, Adam G. (1942) Descriptions of the larvae of some West Indian melolonthine beetles and a key to the known larvae of the tribe. - Proceedings of The United States National Museum, vol.92 (issue 3146), pp.167-176. (@BHL)

Micó, Estefanía; Galante, Eduardo (2003) Larval morphology and biology of four Netocia and Potosia species (Coleoptera: Scarabaeoidea: Cetoniidae: Cetoniinae) - European Journal of Entomology, vol.100(1), pp.131-142. (PDF)

Micó, Estefanía; Verdú, José R.; Galante, Eduardo (2001) Larval morphology of some Anisopliini grain beetles with a key to their larvae (Coleoptera: Scarabaeoidea: Rutelidae: Anomalinae) - European Journal of Entomology, vol.98(3), pp.311-320. (PDF)

Micó Balaguer, Estefanía; Galante, Eduardo (2005) Larval morphology and biology of some European Anomalini (Coleoptera: Scarabaeoidea: Rutelidae: Anomalinae). A phylogenetical approach. - Insect Systematics & Evolution, vol. 36(2), pp.183-198. (PDF)

Micó, Estefanía; Galante, Eduardo (2003) Biology and New Larval Descriptions for Three Cetoniine Beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Cetoniinae: Cetoniini: Cetoniina, Leucocelina). - Annals of the Entomological Society of America, vol.96(2), pp.95-106. (PDF)

http://entnemdept.ifas.ufl.edu/creatures/field/white_grub.htm
https://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pdffiles/IN/IN20200.pdf

Carne, P.B. (1951) Preservation  techniques  for  scarabaeid  and other insect larvae.  Proc. Linn. Soc. N. S. W., vol.76, pp.26–30.

Edmonds W.D.; Halffter, G. ( 1978) Taxonomic review of immature dung beetles of the subfamily Scarabaeinae (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae). - Syst. Entomol., vol.3, pp.307–331.

Jameson, M.L.,  Ratcliffe, B.; Morón, M.A. (1994)  A synopsis of the Neotropical genus Calomacrapsis Bates with a key to the larvae of the American genera of Rutelini (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Rutelini). - Annals of the Entomological Society of America, vol.87, pp.43–58.

Giljarov, M.S.  (1964) Family  Scarabaeidae.  Lamellicornia.  In: Giljarov M.S. (ed.) Key to Soil Inhabiting Larvae of Insects. Nauka, Moskva, pp.289–330 (in Russian).

Jerath, M.L.; Unny, K.L. (1965) Larvae of Six Genera of Cetoniinae from Eastern Nigeria (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae). - The Coleopterists Bulletin, vol 19(2), pp.59-64.
http://www.jstor.org/stable/3999296

Golovyanko, Z.S. (1936) Keys to the common larvae of Coleoptera Lamellicornia of the European USSR. 38pp.

Medvedev, S.I. (1952) Larvae of scarabaeid beetles of the USSR fauna. 244pp.

ANDERE:

Makarow, Kirill V. (1994) A key to the genera of the Ground-beetle larvae (Coleoptera, Carabidae) of the Paleartic region. Museo Regionale Di Scienze Naturali (PDF)

May, Brenda M. (1993) Curculionoidea (Insecta: Coleoptera): a systematic overview. In: Duval, C.T. (ed) Fauna of New Zealand, vol.28. (PDF)

Uitzoeken/Opzoeken:

Van Emden (zie ook dit stukje):

• Emden, F.I. van (1939) Larvae of British Beetles I: Key to genera and most of the species of British Cerambycid larvae. Entomologist's Monthly Magazine, vol.75, pp.257-273 & vol.76, pp.7-13
  • Emden, F.I. van (1941) Larvae of British Beetles II: A key to the British Lamellicornia larvae. Entomologist's Monthly Magazine, vol.77, pp.117-127 & 181-192
  • Emden, F.I. van (1942) Larvae of British Beetles III: Keys to the families. Entomologist's Monthly Magazine, vol.78(?), pp.206-272
  • Emden, F.I. van (1943) Larvae of British beetles. IV. Various small families. Entomologist's monthly magazine, vol.78(9), pp.209-223??, 259-270.
  • Emden, F.I. van (1945) Larvae of British Beetles V: Elateridae. Entomologist's Monthly Magazine, vol.81, pp.13-37
  • Emden, F.I. van (1947) Larvae of British Beetles VI: Tenebrionidae. Entomologist's Monthly Magazine, vol.83, pp.154-171
  • Emden, F.I. van (1949) Larvae of British Beetles VII: Coccinellidae. Entomologist's Monthly Magazine, vol.85, pp.265-283 (Two keys to Ladybird larvae: one requiring dissected specimens and a microscope, and a second simpler key for use in the field)
  • Emden, F.I., van (1951) The larvae of Dendezia and Figulus, with notes on some other larvae of Lucanidae. Revue de Zoologie et de Botanique Africaines, vol.46(3-4), pp.301-310

Thompson, Raymond G. (1979) Larvae of North American Carabidae with a Key to the Tribes. In: Erwin, Terry L.; Ball, George E.; Whitehead, Donald R.; Halpern, Anne L. (eds.) Carabid Beetles, Their Evolution, Natural History, and Classification, pp.209-291

Abdullah, Mohammad (1973) Larvae of the families of Coleoptera III (II?). Heteromera, Cucujoidea: a key to the world families including their distinguishing characters.  Journal of Natural History, vol.7(5), pp.535-544 

Ogloblin, D.A.; Medvedev, L.N. (1971) Larvae of leaf beetles (Coleoptera, Chrysomelidae) of the European part of the USSR. 124pp

Lopatin, I.K. (1977) Chrysomelidae of Middle Asia and Kazakhstan. 270pp.

Savoiskaya, G.I. (1983) Larvae of coccinellids (Coleoptera, Coccinellidae) of the USSR fauna. 243pp.

Svacha, P.; Danilevsky, M.L. (?) Cerambycoid larvae of Europe and Soviet Union (Coleoptera Cerambycoidea). Part I

Costa, C.; Vanin, S.A.; Casari-Chen, S.A. (?) Larvas de Coleoptera do Brasil

Mamaiev, B.M. (?) Biology of wood-destroying insects

Mamaiev, B.M.; Krivosheina, N.P.; Pototskaya, V.A. (?) Key to the larvae of insect predators of timber-damaging insects

Mamaiev, B.M.; Danilevski, M.L. (?) Larvae of long-horned beetles

Mamaiev, B.M. (?) A key to insect larvae (Opredelitel nasekhomykh po lichinki)

Cherepanov A.I. (?) The wireworms of Western Siberia

Dolin, V.G. (?) Larvae of click-beetles of the European part of the U.S.S.R.

Ghilarov, M.S. (ed) Keys for identification of soil-inhabiting insect larvae (Opredelitel' obitayushchikh v pochve lichinok nasekomykh)

Crowson, R.A. 1964. Observations on British Tetratomidae (Col.), with a key to larvae. The Entomologist's Monthly Magazine, 99 [1963]: 82-86

Crowson. R.A. 1964. A review of the classification of Cleroidea (Coleoptera), with descriptions of two new genera of Peltidae and of several new larval types. The Transactions of the Royal Entomological Society of London, 116(12): 275-327

Mann. J.S. and Crowson, R.A. 1981. The systematic positions of Orsodacne Latr. and Syneta Lac. (Coleoptera Chrysomelidae), in relation to characters of larvae, internal anatomy and tarsal vestiture. Journal of Natural History, 15(5): 727-749

Crowson, R.A. 1961c. Considerations on the genera Endecatomus Mellie and Euderia Broun (Coleoptera: Bostrychidae), with descriptions of their larvae. Proceedings of the Royal Entomological Society of London (Series B., Taxonomy), 30(9-10): 113-120.

Brown, C. and Crowson, R.A. 1980. Observations on scydmaenid (Col.) larvae with a tentative key to the main British genera. The Entomologist's Monthly Magazine, 115: 49-59

Kasap, H. and Crowson, R.A. 1976. On systematic relations of Oomorphus concolor (Sturm) (Col., Chrysomelidae), with descriptions of its larva and of an aberrant cryptocephaline larva from Australia. Journal of Natural History, 10(1): 99-112.

Crowson, R.A. 1979c. Observations on Clambidae (Coleoptera), with descriptions of a new genus and species and of several larvae. Revue suisse de Zoologie, 86(3): 611-623.
Groetsenzo, Arp (via onbeveiligde WiFi)

You know the state of computer security is dire when Qubes OS, arguably the world's most secure operating system, makes only modest claims. ("a 'Reasonably-Secure' Operating System") [J.M. Porup]