Geavanceerd zoeken  

Nieuws:

Pagina's: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Omlaag

Auteur Topic: Requests for improvements in Observado.org  (gelezen 77626 keer)

Julian

• Admins
    • BirdBlog.org
Re: Requests for improvements in Observado.org
« Reactie #960 Gepost op: maart 25, 2021, 17:27:27 pm »

Another request from the Observation Spain team:

Transects should be marked as public and easy to share. We and many others like to share our transects and pointcounts from our visits with our coleagues (from inside and outside Observation).

This will also greatly increases popularity and visibility of Observation and its REALLY COOL transect functionality among potential new users.

I understand that privacy is a concern, but it is as easy as letting the owner mark a transect as "public".

Thanks!

I support this idea! Being able to share your transects with others improves the community-feeling. This would also be a nice addition to 'User locations' (https://observation.org/users/3121/locations/).
this 'sharing' is only for social media or also just the link
Not sure if 'somms' agrees but when the system allows you to set a specific Transect or User location to 'public' (so it would be visible to anyone that received the link) that would be a nice add already.

In a later stage, when more publication options in general are implemented at Observation.org (like: only 'friends' can view my obscured observation) it seems logic to me that those publication options will also count for Transects and User locations.
So basically the ability for users to grant any user content (Observation, Transect, User location) a certain publication level - just like how it works at Facebook and Youtube for example.

somms

• Observado Admin
    • Observation Spain
« Reactie #961 Gepost op: april 04, 2021, 20:33:57 pm »

We have lost one thing we win in the old site:

When sharing an observation in social networks the common name of the species should be shown in observation owner's language, not in English.
Observation Spain Coordination

somms

• Observado Admin
    • Observation Spain
« Reactie #962 Gepost op: april 12, 2021, 19:38:04 pm »

Entering a new observation when searchin for scientific names in the new Website is more difficult than before. Species should be on top of the list, and then subspecies.
Observation Spain Coordination

Rutger Barendse

• Observado Admin
  • Admingroep: Planten BE, NL en Observation
« Reactie #963 Gepost op: april 29, 2021, 21:21:02 pm »

We went with two on holiday for observating plants. My friend made a copy of the observations I put in. For example: https://observation.org/observation/46417848/ and https://observation.org/observation/46430778/  He now is editing some of the observations (closer inspection learns we made some mistakes)  but it not possible to navigate from the copy to the original and vise versa.  Can there be made a weblink between two (or more) observations ?

For administrators on Observation.org it can be seen. Why not for the observators?
Groeten,
Rutger Barendse

Planten in C6   
Botanical Journeys 

hiskodevries

• Forum beheerder
« Reactie #964 Gepost op: april 30, 2021, 07:38:06 am »

on the new site nobody can see it
Was getekend Hisko de Vries.

Wil je een fotovraag stellen op het forum lees dan dit eerst https://forum.waarneming.nl/smf/index.php?topic=452369.0

Rutger Barendse

• Observado Admin
  • Admingroep: Planten BE, NL en Observation
« Reactie #965 Gepost op: april 30, 2021, 20:59:20 pm »

The request is that it can be seen. I know the copied oberservation shows it for the observator.
Groeten,
Rutger Barendse

Planten in C6   
Botanical Journeys 
Pagina's: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Omhoog

Pagina opgebouwd in 0.053 seconden met 20 queries.