Hoofdmenu

Merel binnentuin

Gestart door linnie2021, juli 25, 2021, 21:27:08 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

linnie2021

Beste lezers,

Sinds enkele weken zit er een merel in onze binnentuin die dagelijks en herhaaldelijk alarm slaat. Er zijn een aantal katten in de kleine binnentuin en het is een driehoekige binnentuin waardoor het behoorlijk echoot.
Deze vogel blijft vervolgens circa 20 minuten aanslaan en dat meerdere keren op een dag, zonder overdrijven soms wel 5-10x per dag. Voorheen gebeurde het ook wel eens, maar dan rond de meimaand en een paar keer per week. Dit is dus echt nieuw.

Ik werk thuis en vaak aan de kant van de binnentuin. Er zijn verschillende buren die er ook gek van worden.

Heeft iemand een idee of een oplossing voor dit alarmeren? En is de merel een vogel die zich veel verplaatst of honkvast is? Is dit tijdelijk of voor langer. Hij heeft geloof ik geen nest in de buurt.

ben benieuwd,

mvg Joost

egilio

De katten binnen houden? Of je ramen dichthouden/beter isoleren, zodat het geluid waar je je aan stoort wat minder hoort.
Egil
Currently in Oxford
Zambian Carnivore Programme

WildCRU
Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and waste nothing but time[/i]

jeroen vinke

Waar men tegenwoordig al gek van wordt...
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Vinke

Rob Koelman

Citaat van: jeroen vinke op juli 28, 2021, 11:34:24 AMWaar men tegenwoordig al gek van wordt...

Alarmroep van merel is bedoelt om op te vallen en dus zeer nadrukkelijk hoorbaar. Als dit lang aanhoudt kan dit inderdaad irritant zijn. Vergelijk met een autoalarm dat niet gelijk uitgezet wordt en minutenlang blijft afgaan...

Vermoedelijk gaat het in deze situatie om oudervogels met jongen, die aanslaan bij potentieel gevaar. In dit soort situaties is huiskat daarvoor een logische oorzaak...
Met vriendelijke groet, Rob

benedictbrown

How Easy Is It to Clean Shark Vacuums? I Tried, and It Works

I cannot get enough of the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 for its versatility and ease of use. When it comes to its comfort to clean, I have tested, and the result is satisfying enough. Maybe partly it is because this is a model from Shark; Shark rarely disappoints me indeed.

1. How do I make its dust cup clean?

First, to empty its dirt canister, I pull it out from the model. For your information, you have the choice to push the suggested button or release the latch on the residue cup handles's back.

I lift it and move it out from the body of my cleaning machine.

Follow with keeping it over the garbage bin. I release the button in the model's front by pushing the bottom door.

I press the door off again so that it clicks.

The good news is, I have the option to turn the residue cup, topsy turvy over the rubbish, and push the top door release button.

Finally, I put the dirt cup of my Shark Navigator Lift Away Deluxe NV360 back to the vacuum cleaner. Be sure you call it done only after seeing it fit properly.

I empty my model's dirt canister whenever it arrives at the maximum fill line so that it can do its job most effectively.

2. My most effective way of cleaning the hose

I have had the Shark product unit for a pretty long time.

My little one is fifteen months old. I am continually gathering veggies, fruits, and anything. Can you envision the hose of my vacuum beginning to give off a truly awful odor?

It was messy. I needed to take off both screws and detach it from my model.

Follow with placing it down in the sink.

To begin with, what did I do? I ran exceptionally heated water under the gunk. Specific common laundry detergent was useful to get poured in there.

At that point, I ran water over that too.

Visit This Site: Shark NV360 Reviews

Now comes the crucial step that I find making my hose easy to clean. I prepared half a baking soda cup and poured it into the upper end before shaking it down. After that, I kept running it in the lower-end. Do not forget to shake it down.

That is not all; I also put the vinegar in; I was pretty sure it would work as well as the baking soda. That was merely regular vinegar. I used two cups.

I loved to see it simply effervescing up. It truly works.

You do not need to stress over the use of harsh chemicals. Think of them as only a sort of shake. They help get rid of any desirable dirt in the hose of my Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360. I could see they were frothing up.

Again, I am confident that it is an excellent method to take care of the vacuum hose's inside.

I have been utilizing the Shark model for quite a while. At the point when I am writing this post, I have been using it for presumably over a year.

Frankly, I have experienced putting that mixture in the hose's two ends and providing it with a smooth shake. Afterward, I will let it dry and return it to my vacuum.

Well, the final result is the spic and span vacuum hose.

Above is how I have cleaned the hose and dust cup of my Shark NV360. Doing so is not hard.

OlivierO

Het is raadzaam om geen kat te hebben.  B)
Olivier Olyslaegers

Wil je een vraag stellen? Kijk dan eerst even hier.

OJGoreng

Met vriendelijke groet, Zainal