Clubiona terrestris?

Gestart door colossus, januari 10, 2021, 15:10:59 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

colossus

Bij deze Clubiona denk ik op grond van de epigyne aan terrestris.
De foto is van april. Heel graag jullie controle of mijn oplossing juist is.

Het gaat om deze waarneming: https://waarneming.nl/observation/205487379/.
2 Gewone zakspin - Clubiona terrestris imago, handvangst en losgelaten
datum: 2020-04-18

foto's:
Vriendelijke groeten,
Kees Kuijper

SimeonI

Clubiona cf phragmitis even if the photo of the epigyne is bad
Simeon

colossus

Thanks Simeon, but as a beginner I don't recognize the epigyne even after you tell me the result ...
I am looking for the 2 "tongue-like structures" that i find for example on Pierre Oger's website.
Is there any way you can guide me through how to approach what I see on my photo?

I changed the species to an uncertain phragmitis.
Vriendelijke groeten,
Kees Kuijper

SimeonI

Well... to start with, too little is visible. In dry specimens, hairs cause reflections and the otherwise properly visible internal structures of the Clubiona females get obscured. So basically there is little to see externally - many Clubiona epigynes are rather inconspicuous, consisting of the (usually small) atrial opening(s) and the posterior epigynal margin. In terrestris, the middle part of the margin seems convex while it is rather flat and doesn't continue as posteriorly as the lateral "lobes" in phragmitis. Also, in terrestris the internal structures are usually larger and continue a lot more forwards and would be visible there even as a shadow. And don't forget Clubiona phragmitis has very thick chelicerae.

colossus

Simeon, thank you for your clear explanation. I'll find you a terrestris later! :blink:
Vriendelijke groeten,
Kees Kuijper