Blaadje met roest drogen

Gestart door M.V.S, april 16, 2015, 20:27:23 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

M.V.S

Omdat 'ie op klaverzuring zit, heb ik heb klaverzuringroest genoemd maar ik weet dat dat te kort door de bocht is en er meestal meerdere mogelijkheden zijn.

Ik heb een paar blaadjes bewaard met roest er op (staat boven de waarneming dat ik dat moet doen). En nu? Kan ik die naar iemand opsturen misschien om te kijken of er een soortnaam aan gehangen kan worden?

Het betreft deze waarneming
http://waarneming.nl/waarneming/view/101016321
onzeker Klaverzuringroest - Puccinia oxalidis gezien op 2015-04-16 Etten-Leur - Grauwe Polder
Foto's:

Groetjes, Marc

Julia Kruse

Hello,

it's complicated for me to understand every thread. Do you want a determination confirmation? Puccinia oxalidis Dietel & Ellis is right.

Best wishes,
Julia

M.V.S

In english is no problem.

Of coarse, the main reason for posting this is confirming the species. I wasn't sure; it is found on a species of Oxalis, but perhaps there are more species using this host. Thanks for confirming the species.

The question I asked was about the dried specimen you have to save. I asked what to do with the leaves I have dried. But now the species is confirmed, maybe it's not that important anymore to have it checked or send it to someone. 
Groetjes, Marc