Veertjes

Gestart door snwja3, december 15, 2006, 13:34:39 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

snwja3

Ontving de volgende informatie:

Dear Sirs, I would like to announce that the new title \"Feathers: Identification for bird conservation\" by Marian Cieślak and Bolesław Dul is available via internet It is an excellent guide for bird feathers identification by Marian Cieślak and Bolesław Dul as an effect of 15 years of their research and studies. The guide is illustrated with over 250 photos and feathers are presented as a wing formula of 60 species of bird of which 38 are included in Annex I of the EU\'s Birds Directive. This book mainly covers diurnal species of birds of prey (Falconiformes) and owls (Strigiformes) and species wich feathers could be confused with them. The book is recommended by OTOP The Polish Society for the Protection of Birds a partner of BirdLife International and Museum and Institut of Zoology, Polish Academy of Sciences the publisher of Acta Ornithologica More information and how to order it you can find here: www.naturapublishing.eu I warmly invite All to visit our website Best regards, Sincerely yours Maciej Posłuszny ----------------------------------------------------- Dr. Maciej Posłuszny Natura Publishing House J.Olbrachta 118C/20 PL 01-373 Warsaw Poland mobile: + 48 604 537 004 e-mail: office@naturapublishing.eu http://www.naturapublishing.eu
Wietze Janse