Emailadress M. Hoekstein

Gestart door A. Ehrenbold, juli 07, 2011, 18:07:33 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

A. Ehrenbold

Could anybody help me? I am from the bearded vulture foundation in Switzerland (Stiftung Pro Bartgeier) and I'd like to contact Mark Hoekstein who uploaded the picture of the bearded vulture (Philippine - Dijckmeesterpolder). The vulture he took a picture of is a bird who was released to the wild in Switzerland in 2010. I did not found any email adress or else to contact Mark Hoekstein directly. And as I do not speek any Dutch, I cannot understand a word on this page :'(. Can anybody send me the contact of Mark Hoekstein? (Email to annie.ehrenbold@swild.ch)

Frank van de Putte

Citaat van: A. Ehrenbold op juli 07, 2011, 18:07:33 PM
Could anybody help me? I am from the bearded vulture foundation in Switzerland (Stiftung Pro Bartgeier) and I'd like to contact Mark Hoekstein who uploaded the picture of the bearded vulture (Philippine - Dijckmeesterpolder). The vulture he took a picture of is a bird who was released to the wild in Switzerland in 2010. I did not found any email adress or else to contact Mark Hoekstein directly. And as I do not speek any Dutch, I cannot understand a word on this page :'( . Can anybody send me the contact of Mark Hoekstein? (Email to annie.ehrenbold@swild.ch)

Hello, I know a person called Mark Hoekstein, he rings Spoonbills here in Holland (Zeeland), his e-mail-address can be found at http://www.werkgroeplepelaar.nl/contact.htm

Although there may be more Mark Hoekstein's here in Holland  :rolleye:

best regards

edit; this may be the observation you mentioned; http://waarneming.nl/waarneming/view/55079451?_popup=1
Groetjes,

Frank van de Putte

Maarten Sluijter

Citaat van: A. Ehrenbold op juli 07, 2011, 18:07:33 PM
Could anybody help me? I am from the bearded vulture foundation in Switzerland (Stiftung Pro Bartgeier) and I'd like to contact Mark Hoekstein who uploaded the picture of the bearded vulture (Philippine - Dijckmeesterpolder). The vulture he took a picture of is a bird who was released to the wild in Switzerland in 2010. I did not found any email adress or else to contact Mark Hoekstein directly. And as I do not speek any Dutch, I cannot understand a word on this page :'(. Can anybody send me the contact of Mark Hoekstein? (Email to annie.ehrenbold@swild.ch)

You have e-mail.

A. Ehrenbold

Thanks a lot for all your help. I actually got the Mark Hoeksteins email adress.